An excellent security enhancement which provides complete control over unauthorized users attempting to visit your private site.
This IP Access Control module allows you to easily assign IP addresses (or ranges) from which users may log in.
Simply put, you let in who you want, and block out every one else from even seeing your site. The ultimate in web protection.
You might use this feature for example if you have customer service reps or other personnel that you don't want to log in from home. You can assign your internal network IP range at the office as acceptable login locations for all users, but then not add any remote IP addresses except for maybe the admin user and a supervisor.
Available in NolaPro 4.0.3260 and higher
are additional features you can activate inside your NolaPro installation to give you certain capabilities not included in the base package. The activation process is very simple:
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Click the "Finalize Installation" at the bottom of the page and log out/in.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.